Saturday, March 14, 2009

Impressive teenager

A viral video making the rounds lately is the following about a 13 year old boy who wrote a book on conservatism. If you know me well, you know that I do not tow the GOP party line. There are many so called liberal views that I adhere to. For example and in my own words: I'm conservative on how I destroy the environment, I'm conservative on the level of weapons leathalness that we should allow to be sold to citizens, I'm conservative on the amount of abortions we should allow (ie-similar to church policy rather than similar to pro-life movement). For those reason's I really like the description that this guy gives to conservativism.



Although not in the same caliber, this reminds me of how Mozart wrote Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star at the age of two! Some people just have a greater capacity that doesn't quite seem fair.

No comments: